Church Style // Ombre Lace

I was invited to church, a different one from my usual, to join in the 60th birthday celebration of the pastor. I went because Don Moen was going to be there and because I enjoy the company of the person who invited me. Don Moen was fabulous, as always and the celebrant was all graciousness. It was a good service and the fashion after service was top-of-the-notch glamourously naija style. I attended in this ombre lace top and metallic purple skirt. Donning a scarf or gele would have made it more elaborate and attention-grabbing, but I skipped that because unless totally coerced I don't like to go OTT. At the end of service I changed into a simple look which I'll post this day next week because I headed to a casual get together. I don't share very much about my personal life on here because I would have to explain about the blog and experience has taught me meanings might be read into what I write and I might become too constrained and worry too much about what I write on here. Story for another day though.

How Do You Handle The People in Your Life Knowing About Your Blog? 

So Sweet lace shirt / Tailor-made Skirt / Rebecca Minkoff  Brie shoes  



3 comments:

  1. Girls fashion and their age are always inversely proportional. You have fantastic stuff on this blog that keep the girls young and beautiful with you fashion tips. Being a fashion artist I really appreciate your efforts and work.
    Love from Royal Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Inez,

    That ombre guipure lace look so lovely, I've imagined all the things I would do if i could lay my hands on 2 yards of that good stuff.

    You look very elegant, I like how you styled the blouse with a long pencil skirt minus an elaborate headgear. The outfit has a chic, non-traditional vibe.

    RE: "People in your life knowing about your blog". At first, I didn't want to tell them all that I had a blog, but as my confidence increased regarding the quality of my content, I was happy to share with some of them. Sometimes, my friends stumble upon my blog by chance. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Inez,

    That ombre guipure lace looks so lovely, I've imagined all the things I would do if I could lay my hands on 2 yards of that good stuff.

    You look very elegant, I like how you styled the blouse with a long pencil skirt minus an elaborate headgear. The outfit has a chic, non-traditional vibe.

    RE: "People in your life knowing about your blog". At first, I didn't want to tell them all that I had a blog, but as my confidence increased regarding the quality of my content, I was happy to share with some of them. Sometimes, my friends stumble upon my blog by chance. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya