Yellow Lace


There are times I've wanted something but settled for something else because the circumstances surrounding what I wanted were a bit extensive, but it gives me a solid sense of direction to know exactly what I want for every given period. Sometimes, it takes a while to decipher what I want out of something. Sometimes, I have to pause and ask my self, Inez, what do you want from this and there are times I don't question my direction I just know it and go with the flow. I had one of those moments with this lace shirt. When I saw it I knew I wanted it and the circumstances that surrounded it were not too excessive and so here I am showing you one of the very many ways I've been enjoying styling it. 

Atmosphere shoes / Queens skirt / Lisa Wang shirt 

5 comments:

  1. Love this outfit is do lady like. And I justs adore those pink pumps.

    elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous top! And I love the bright pink heels with this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Robin. Those heels are my only neon bright heels yet.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya