Beyonce inspired colour blocking

I don't know about you, but most times I've fretted it's as a result of thinking things aren't going as they ought to. Now, that's understandable when it's over a project, but when it's about life in general I realise that fretting only steals my enjoyment of the present and weakens my ability to manage what is in the now.
Pink is not supposed to go with orange and should be whack when the duo is combined with blue because neither is complementary, analogous, split-complimentary, triad, tetradic or square, but I like the way they look combined. Loved it the moment I saw it on Beyonce in the interwebs.
What do you think?


Marian Grey shoes / Divine eye by Fervour Montreal necklace (gifted)  / custom-made skirt / random shop bought top


6 comments:

  1. gorg skirt
    newpost: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/wedding-dresses-from-ladybridal.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and stylish look. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I am not a Beyonce fan so much (I know . . . blasphemy!), I know EXACTLY which outfit you are talking about and I LOVED it when I saw it. But, dare I say, your version is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this combo, really nice and you look too fab! http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya