End of the month

Not to spoil the ending for you, but everything is going to be ok------ unknown
End of the month is usually a happy time because it means pay day is near! Besides that it's the time I round off activities, cross T's and dot I's so that I get ready and have a clear focus for the following month; just like we adjust ourselves while waiting for the orange traffic lights to come on. 
Speaking of orange, you know by now that I never wear an item once. This orange skirt is out again to play. I think the army green accents on the shirt is a perfect complement for the orange lace skirt. No? 
Kenneth Cole shoes / tailor made skirt / unknown brand shirt
Linking up with Girl and The Polka Dot

11 comments:

  1. That color is beautiful on you!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt Inez! Orange looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautfiul outfit! Love that skirt and the color of it

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that green totally goes very well with the orange! <3

    -Jan
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt, the colour is so vivid. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your shirt; it looks quite retro. could have easily come from the 90s.....

    www.lifeofchi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely, the colours just go beautifully.x
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love orange, I think it is often an overlooked color and it doesn't get the exposure it deserves. Love your interpertation of it, the skirti is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfits!! I am hoping to do some shopping before I leave Nigeria :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya