Acid Wash

I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I did have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?---- Anonymous
Hey, don't look at me, I have clean laundry!, but if you have done laundry for an entire household you certainly would appreciate the sentiment. I used to dread Saturday mornings! Lol! Speaking of 'wash' I love the acid wash of this denim skirt, paired it with what I call my generation tank, because of the graphics and my currently favourite sole.





3 comments:

  1. Love the images! The look is perfect for summer :)

    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, good one! :D And what about that dish washing? It sucks so much!
    Oh yes, I love acid wash! This skirt is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the choice of top cute
    fashionitazbuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya