Monday, March 20, 2017

One Mint Lace Dress// Two Looks

Spring mint lace dress

N.D.C skirt / unbranded lace blouse / Shoes: Atmosphere  pink shoes, Ann Mariano brown shoes
I will credit this mint lace dress for being versatile. I've styled it with an Ankara skirt and with a pair of Ankara pants. Today, I'm wearing it with a skirt that reminds me of mint chocolate chip cookies. Yum. I've tried peppermint tea. I wonder if it's same as mint tea. There are three pairs of shoes in my wardrobe that'd easily wear well with this look, but I'm doing two today. First, above, I contrasted with a pair of bright pink heels and matched a pair of pom pom earrings to the shoes and for the second look below I toned down with a pair of brown heels. The brown shoes highlights the brown background on the skirt.
Would you wear a mint dress casually? 
Spring mint jet blue mini skirt

3 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous in this look babe! I find it hard to successfully mix patterns, but the combination of the polka dot pattern in your skirt, and the floral print in your top is stunning!! Thanks so much for sharing <3

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/5-wearable-spring-trends/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress and the color combo you did with the hot pink.



    elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya