Thursday, February 23, 2017

Casual Bell Sleeves

bell sleeve top
I have a well loved teddy bear that I call Black Man. There are lots of good memories stored in him. He's been patched up and washed too many times in the past five years. I've stored him away for preservation. I guess that by the time you realize you've lived a life you're looking at your grandchildren running around you and giving you loving hugs. I've been looking back at years I've lived and I realize the ones that hold the fondest memories are the ones I hadn't spent in self-absorbed power struggles. I intend to live the rest of life freely so as I am now, but of course still fighting to protect my boundaries. 
Currently reading The Velveteen Rabbit and wearing bell sleeves to pieces this season.

brown and tan slides flats

3 comments:

  1. Thank black top is hot. Pretty sleeves.
    xoxo
    -Vaishali
    www.vivaciouswish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous, sheer top - I love those bell sleeves! Stunning! <3

    Sabina | I've Got Sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya