Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Blush Pink Suede Pants + Pink Organza Lace Shirt


Templar Pink Lace shirt dress / c/oLovelyWholesale Pink Suede pants / random slides / unreal bag 
I am unable to associate pink with dawn and dusk in my part of the world. Except for those rare Sunday mornings when I see a reddish pink glow in the sky behind the trees and my romantic heart remembers the "oh, Jerry" MTN advert of those days. Now, it would be breath-taking to experience an actual Aurora Borealis. If you are beside me when that happens make sure you can perform CPR. Aye, today I'm decked out in all pink; blush pink. Check it out. This lovely pink suede pants from Lovely Wholesale has the softest, smoothest feel and has some stretch; making it easy to wear. I'm wearing a size S and it's made me realize my hips have been lying to me all these while. I had the pants tailored to fit and as all fabulous fashionistas know, tailoring to fit is the magic to great looking outfits. 


4 comments:

  1. In love with this all pink look! So darling :) Also love that quote!

    xoxo,
    Lauren Lindmark
    dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blush tones for spring and summer!! You look absolutely lovely hun <3

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/travel-essentials/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute pink dress, I like how you wore tight jeans with it.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good looking outfit. Love the pink on you. It's reserved yet feminine, Also looks comfortable. Great for an outing at the Apapa Amusement Park. Cotton candy will be an accessory in that case ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya