Thursday, January 12, 2017

Black Opium

Enzo Angiolini shoes / c/oFashionmia dress / 
Sometimes when we are lost in thought we tend to be unconscious about our surrounding, I suppose it's a bit like the effect of taking opium. When I apply this thought to the Yves Saint Laurent perfume Black Opium I wonder if the intention is to knock people to unconsciousness and if it is I do hope it knocks the wearer out first. That way every other person would be safe. I wasn't seeking to knock any body unconscious when I wore this  black dress from Fashionmia's range of bodycon dresses online. I love the white contrast peplum hem and the fit of the dress. I chose a size S and love that it didn't fit too snugly, the length hit below the knees and the sleeves are 3/4. These qualities made this fashion clothing appropriate for my work place dress code. 


6 comments:

  1. Aww love this look girl! That dress looks absolutely stunning on you :)

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/candies-holiday/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and those flats are super cute!!!

    Xx Brandi
    www.brandilocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress suits you like a glove! Great pick. Wishing you a great weekend! <3

    Andreea,
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your photos a lot :)

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos :)

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya