Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Zaful Blush Pink Maxi Dress


c/o Zaful dress / Chinese Laundry shoes / local shop bought necklace
This dress from Zaful is a lovely length and beautiful blush pink color. It's a perfect day time dress for work, church or activities that end at 2pm. After 2pm when thoughts begin to drift towards night time activities, shorter hem dresses such as this lovely floral one is more suitable for that diva in us getting ready to emerge.
I feel like I don't wear dresses enough, but when I find a girly dress like this plain maxi pink one without frills or drama I can twirl in it gaily all day!




10 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful and elegant, girlie! I love the dress, the fit, length, and color are all so lovely and I adore the necklace you've paired it with, too! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have the best week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is really pretty! I like how simple it is, and the accents of blue you added with the necklace and shoes really compliment the light pink hue. I agree that it is a great day time dress!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress, and I agree we all have different personalities that come out when circumstances happen
    www.sindisosdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The longer length of this pink dress is so flattering and feminine - you look lovely!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty dress, love the color. Thanks so much for your comment. xoxo

    http://www.toksblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty dress, it fits you so well!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color suits you so well, Inez!

    -JarOfSweeets-
    http://www.jarofsweeets.com/sweeets/ho-ho-ho-november
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd6IcYSx_nU

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful!!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya