Monday, November 21, 2016

Weekend Style // Coral Faux Wrap Skirt


Clarks shoes / Rocco Barocco bag / Deco skirt / tailor-made top
As much as I dislike to admit it; gossip does have it's role in society. There's no way else you'd know if the new neighbor is an undiscovered serial killer. The thing is what happens after that gossip is shared. On a lighter note, we all get talked about in good and bad ways. It's one of those facts of life that we all have to accept as I have accepted the chaos that this coral faux wrap skirt has created in my wardrobe. It stands out in my wardrobe and almost every item I have seem to disagree with it. Luckily, there are a few things that have taken sides with it; like this orange lace top which I've worn here and here before.






6 comments:

  1. Yes this is very true, everyone does but many do not like to admit, or they have another word for it but yep it part of being human. And ha, yes I always wonder what my coworkers say about me when I am no longer at a company...

    And love this head to toe orange look, this can be hard to pull off but you look great!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit! Love the bright colors :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coral skirt might seem a bit hard to style, but I actually really like how you didn't go the easy route when you styled this outfit! The orange works with the coral, and the pattern on the top adds something to the skirt.

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gossips na real Policeman but an undercover secret agent...lol
    Love your bright colours especially the skirt and the shoes. Seems you and I are on the lekpa level of life, lol..

    Saw your comment on my blog and i had to take the next available flight, crossing seven seas and mountains and oceans to get here and check this beautiful blog out...

    Thanks girl...


    brendascouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful look Inez, love the coral skirt!
    Have a nice day
    xoxo Neslihan <3

    www.stayclassi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look hun, you look beautiful! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya