Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Work Style // Two Ways to Wear a Romwe Vertical Stripe Dress

Romwe dress / Rebecca Minkoff shoes / local shop necklace 

I'm wearing a vertical stripe sheath dress from Romwe with my Rebecca Minkoff brie silver pumps and a silver belt to define my waist in this first styling of this sheath dress for work. 
I love vertical stripes because they are slimming and elegant.
 I also love that the fabric of this dress is stretchy because it made it comfortable for a lot of daily activities. I chose a size S, but I still had it tailored to fit.
Romwe dress / Franco Sarto shoes / local shop bag / Mei E Lu trench jacket (altered)

For the second styling of this Romwe vertical stripe sheath dress I chose my old trench vest and earthy accessories. I've added another fur key chain to augment my yellow one which I wore here.

*Thanks to Romwe for sponsoring this post. All opinions are honestly my own.

6 comments:

  1. I love this! So beautiful on you!
    -Kate // www.classyandkate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stripes! xx, Erin - www.stylebythepeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the striped dress! So chic!

    xx

    Nicole | http://toogoldstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! I love it both ways!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't go wrong with stripes. I think I prefer the second look with the jacket layered over the dress.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous looks! I really love the simplicity of the first one!!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya