Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Beauty // DIY BB Cream


pardon my cuticles :)
Lately I've been feeling the need to cut down on the amount of products I put on my face. I've never been one to put too many products on my face anyway, but, I've always gone the moisturizer-primer-foundation-concealer-powder-setting spray route.
Blending in my foundation takes few precious seconds when I'm getting ready for work and I wondered how I could cut back on the seconds and yet achieve the look. 
What's a BB Cream?
BB stands for Beauty Balm or Blemish Balm. BB Creams are all-in-one formulations that provide coverage and help shorten beauty regimen. 
Who Should Use a BB Cream?
You. If you're not into 'heavy' make up or you want something that does not 'stress' you to apply then BB Creams are for you.
Where to Purchase a BB Cream?
Now, if you already have a liquid foundation and maybe, you want to try out the feel and look of a BB Cream before you make the plunge or like me you don't want an additional product taking space on your vanity table then DIY-ing your own BB Cream is the way to go.
How Do I Make my Own BB Cream?
It's quite easy! Simply get a clean pot, squeeze in some of your liquid foundation and then some of your facial moisturizer. Mix them both thoroughly and voila! Your very own BB Cream!
Tip: I usually put in some fresh aloe vera gel in my weekly pots.
How To Use a BB Cream?
1. I apply it onto my face with my fingertips like I would my moisturizer. If you don't like getting products on your hands you can always use a beauty blender.  
2. Next, I set my face using a setting powder.
That's all.

#beauty #lifestyle #bbcream

4 comments:

  1. I have to try the fresh aloe vera gel. I think bb creams are amazing.

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks super good! I seriously love BB creams...so light and fresh on your face!
    -Kate // www.classyandkate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone who only owns eyeliner, eyeshadow and lipstick, I'll have to keep this BB cream in mind if the need for concealer arises!!


    Amber
    All the Cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya