Thursday, August 11, 2016

Weekend Style // Maroon, Burgundy or Plum Lace?

Stephen Collins belt / local shop bought shirt (similar) and leggings / Topshop shoes (similar)

Lace and organza are very girly fabrics which I'm drawn to. I saw this lace shirt in light pink and this autumnal color and I chose this one because, well, I don't like to say it, but the season for candy colors is almost gone.  Pairing the organza shirt with faux leather tights and lace up open boots toughened up the girliness a bit.
 I'm thinking 'skirts' when next I wear this lace shirt. 



SHOP MAROON / BURGUNDY LACE DRESS


10 comments:

  1. Love the mix of feminine and edge with this look! This color is beautiful on you. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful top!


    DadieB. ~
    dadiebradshaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color looks stunning on you, beautiful!
    -Kate // www.classyandkate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Inez,

    I agree with you, lace and organza are girly fabrics, the former is romantic and the latter is floaty. both are my favourite fabrics.

    Regarding the specific colour, I'm leaning towards Burgundy because the top seems to have hints of purple. Burgundy exudes grown-up chic.

    Lol @ "toughened up the girliness a bit" You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Inez,

    I agree with you, lace and organza are girly fabrics, the former is romantic and the latter is floaty. both are my favourite fabrics.

    Regarding the specific colour, I'm leaning towards Burgundy because the top seems to have hints of purple. Burgundy exudes grown-up chic.

    Lol @ "toughened up the girliness a bit" You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the top and the belt just added to the chicness!
    Long,Big Feet Palava

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the mix of femininity and edge!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous transitional outfit for fall! Your top is so chic and the color is just fab!\

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute dress! You look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya