Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Off-Work Style // Daisies and Checks

Tang House shirt / 
Let us wear wildflowers on our shirts...and skirts too! There's beauty in the semi-idleness I'm living right now. I think the beauty is in the relaxation after periods of tough work. I'm really liking the moments before I have to giddy up and find something productive to do. I've styled this daisy-in-checks shirt here before and accentuated the pink in the daisy with a pink skirt. Today, I've kept the pink accents to my shoes and amped  the edginess of the shirt with a black skirt like I contemplated doing when I wore it here.


11 comments:

  1. You're so beautiful and I'm dying over those shoes!
    -Kate // www.classyandkate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all smiles. They are lovely shoes indeed. Thank you Kate

      Delete
  2. so pretty! love the shoes!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning and elegant. Love the pictures babe :)

    Kayla xo // Kayla's Vibration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love how you styled this look =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you and I have yet one more way I intend to style the shirt.

      Delete
  5. Very beautiful photos!

    Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother on GFC and Google + and keep in touch
    Come visit → PANAMA ASTI


    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya