I'm not a #chef, but I eat, so I'm not going to ever tell you how to make a five-star worthy meal, but I'll share how I prep what I feed my stomach, if you don't mind.
French #Toast! One of my fave breakfast meals. It's so easy to make and delicious too. I'm sharing two favorite ways I take French Toast when I don't feel like having a bland meal.
1. French Toast with Nutella and Banana slices
First, how to make French Toast.
Ingredients: Sliced bread, eggs, milk, cinnamon or vanilla extract (optional), cooking margarine, salt, maple syrup.
Method: 1. beat eggs, milk and a pinch of cinnamon and salt in a bowl
2. Dip bread slices in the egg mixture and allow each side to soak up the mixture. ( you have to flip sides)
3. melt a little cooking margarine or butter in a hot frying pan or skillet. ( just enough to lightly coat the pan. you should mind that too much oil will get absorbed by the bread and make your toast soggy. not good)
4. Toast each side of each slice. Mind that it doesn't get burnt.
5. Serve warm with a drizzle of maple syrup. Yum!
Toppings: For the Nutella and Banana toppings. Only dip one side of each slice of bread if you don't care for very lightly cooked eggs then put a spread of Nutella and banana slices on the side of slice that wasn't dipped.
* For Lemon Curd and grapes topping. Dip both sides of slices. Toast and then spread with lemon curd topped with seedless grapes.
It's evening, but I'm craving breakfast again.