Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015



I don't think I've truly done thanksgiving on the blog, but there are a number of things that I am thankful for this 2015. They are mostly lessons I learned this year and would like to document and share. 
I learned........
* That nothing affects my life more profoundly than the state of my emotions.
* To care less what people think and do what I want
* To take nothing personal because even the most personal attack portrays truths about the other person.
*That an attitude of thankfulness is still one of the best recipes for happiness. 


What are you thankful for this year? 
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Inez. Today I'm thankful for friendship, and for your small world. Keep dressing to please your soul. I like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy thankgiving. Although we don't celebrate thanksgivivng in Ghana here. I am also thankful to God for everything

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya