Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Woodin't you like to know


If you read MSW on the regular you know already that I re-wear items and I do not feel any less about doing so. I'm giving this #Ankara dress another go and again I've chosen grey to compliment the grey tones on the Ankara print.
 Previously, I worked the grey with a pair of heels and now it's with this grey jersey cover-up that I've also re-worn a number of times.
Happy New Month! Into the next half of the year we go! 

 Montego Bay Club flats / Ankara dress using Emotion de Woodin fabric / Clientele cover-up



2 comments:

  1. Cute dress! I am a repeat offender with my outfits too, LOL. I think clothing can be styled so many different ways and it is always great to make great use of what is already in your wardrobe.

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re-wearing is awesome, you can be extra creative with thinking up different ways to style your outfits. I don't understand those people who don't like to be seen wearing the same thing twice a week, we all know you're not washing your damn shirt everyday! :D
    I love the cool geometry that's going on in this dress, and great with the gray cardi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya