Wednesday, July 22, 2015

How Peachy Do You Want Life To Be For You


I've come to see that #life is as I want it to be. Nobody has the power to make you live your life a certain way but you. I've decided that life is as peachy as I make it to be. I want light peachy? I can make it. I want dark peachy? I can do that too. I want peachy covered in lace? That's done and did. See right here, on me, that's peachy covered in lace. 
How do you want to wear your own peachy? 
MAC twig lipstick

Next shoes / Lace Shirt here / Skirt here

3 comments:

  1. Smart and stylish look indeed. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go! Positive thoughts and creating your own peachy life is so liberating! I love the lacy top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! I adore the nude color palette and the delicate top!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya