Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Embellished Raw Silk Shirt

Once, we got a #chameleon into the science lab and housed it in a temporary container that was mostly made up of brown foliage and twigs. For a few days after, the chameleon remained a bright green shade. One of my students decided the chameleon was tired of always having to change its color.
When I think about her comment I wonder how exhausting it must be for a human to always have to change who they are in order to fit in. 
Green is a lovely shade. It wouldn't be so bad to remain green all year round, especially when green looks as good as this embroidered raw silk shirt. 






3 comments:

  1. Hey dear, i have missed this space. You know what? I love the embellished top and it will definitely be my perfect fit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top! Such a beautiful print!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to try to fit in and make lots of friends (girls). I soon realized that the more I tried and tried, the more people ran away from me. So, this past two years I've been an absolute asshole regarding people, never bending my back for anyone, and I don't have many friends, but I don't care, I'm happy by myself.
    Love the top, silk is one of my favorite fabric, nothing can look so lavishing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya