Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Dressed Like a Bad Girl


"You're dressed like a bad girl" said one of my students to me. 
In response I smiled and I said: "Well, thank you, dear" 
Am I a bad girl? I am, all sorts of bad
Am I a good girl? I am that too and all sorts too.
Oh, and I can be bad in my goodness and good in my badness, if that makes any sense. 
I think I'm mostly good, maybe because I'm afraid of my badness.
But, every once in a while I let it out just like I did with this subdued gothic look. 
You've got bad in you?

Eyeshadow top / Enzo Angiolini shoes / unknown brand skirt 


1 comment:

  1. Seriously, SO cute! Love it from head to toe, darling!
    Sending you much love & Happy Wednesday!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya