Thursday, May 14, 2015

Arriving in Stripes


I laughed when I read this quote because it effectively described the pattern I adopt in deciding what to wear most times. I usually start with the question: what am I going to wear? Then I proceed to harass the clothes in my wardrobe. If they're lucky I'd have decided on a colour or a particular piece of item which I throw on then I rummage some more to find what might work with it. On a good day I might have an inspiration on my phone from Instagram or Pinterest.
For this look I threw on this stripe top and a pair of  rhinestone studded velvet leggings, but it wasn't until I opted for the pearl necklace that I realised I was headed for a classic monochrome look.





8 comments:

  1. You carry yourself very well. I admire you. I find many of your thoughts shared on here to be quite profound. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Sounds familiar indeed . . .

    I love this look though. Great vest and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!! U look so chic~~
    Xoxo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love stripes! Kirsten xx

    www.thelifbissue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I LOVE stripes! Kirsten xx

    www.thelifbissue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. stripes for the win. lovely.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for a monochrome pants for a while now.......sombori helppppppppppp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about these? http://www.konga.com/kfl-raspberry-monochrome-pants-black-and-white-1304652?

      http://www.fashpa.com/catalog/product/view/id/7607/s/fashpa-monochrome-pocket-detail-pants/

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya