Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tan and Double Denim

Take me to church
 We all want to belong to something larger than ourselves-----Unknown
 I guess that's why I keep purchasing oversize shirts. 
Belonging and at the same time standing out is something we all want and I learned last year that it's a simple process that's made easier when we lay low, observe, ask for things to be explained to us, volunteer, smile and remember to be assertive.
I wore my well-fitting distressed denim pants to accommodate the boxy denim shirt in this double denim look.
how to wear double denim
Miss Swan pants / New Look shirt / IGII clutch / Audrey Brooke flats 


8 comments:

  1. So comfy! Love the denim on denim look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this denim on denim look, the pants are amazing. You look great Inez!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this denim on denim look!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog today and I must say I love it already
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really nice, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw you follow, followed you and i'm in love with your blog. I love fashion, a great deal.....and i love interior decor and travel
    www.homeworthinteriors.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya