Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary


Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary
 “Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people. (Elizabeth Green)”  ― Nicholas Sparks, The Lucky One
How to tie Oleku
 Simple things like reading a book, watching a movie in the comfy of your home, even listening to the pitter-patter of raindrops can suddenly take new meaning when we do them with someone who appreciates the little moments in life. 
Something as ordinary as a piece of fabric can become extraordinary without a visit to the tailor or fashion designer when we simply learn from the right person how to tie it into a beautiful wrap skirt like I did with this piece of dark floral fabric which I believe isn't even up to two yards.
I hope you had a lovely Valentine's day and you did things that are memorable.
 I did! I got new braids! :-D 
Marian Grey shoes / unknown brand top / DIY  wrap skirt


4 comments:

  1. You are so right Inez! And I love your braids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color combo! You look so beautiful!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Simply love the color on you and the skirt is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the video, this is a brilliant idea!!! :D I'm sure to try it!
    Love the gorgeous floral prints here and congrats on the new braids! Yaay! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya