Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pleated Floral Skirt


I went to snatch my hand away, but Trent caught my hand in his, startling me. I looked up to see warmth on his face. His smile held the promise of happiness. He scooted closer and held my gaze for a breath, glanced down. He leaned forward, as if he had no control over his actions. I inhaled his nice, soapy-clean scent, and all coherent thought left my head.
― Sherry Soule

You know, there really is something heady about soapy-clean scent trailing a man after a shower. I have a particular weakness for the scent of Irish Spring mixed with certain manly pheromone. Ahem.
I did lean forward when I was taking these photos, but only because I was trying out a new blog pose which didn't turn out right so wasn't included. This pretty fabric is still on rotation in my wardrobe. I haven't tired of it. This time I wore pink flats to highlight the pink floral on the green skirt. 
#DIY skirt / 1937 est. flats / Kumkang Renoir #bag / Venture shirt 


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours...you are one tall girl though
    Lovely

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estas muy guapa y el look es ideal
    Un besito bellezón
    www.guapayconestilo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt is so pretty! I love the print
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog the other day! This is such a pretty look. The skirt is a real beaut! I love how you started off with a book passage. I can't deny my love for the soapy smell of a man either ;)

    Jasmin xx

    http://www.whatdefinesus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do prefer men that shower! :D Haha!
    Love the floral skirt, it's so fairy-tale like and your hair is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The big skirt is bright and lovely, infact that's the IN style fashion right now. I was at Norstrom yesterday and i saw similar styles with inner pockets and short sleeveles tops to match. check out http://www.organics11.com for the lates fashion finds e.g Louis vuitton bags etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya