Thursday, December 4, 2014

Orange Flame is the Hottest

“He was now in that state of fire that she loved. She wanted to be burnt.”
― Ana├»s Nin, Delta of Venus

Burnt by the flame of his fire.
Transitioning from red to orange until tiny sparks of blue sear my brain cells.
A pause. A calm. A slow cooling of temperatures.
I relive the part when I burnt orange and I smile.

 This orange-y shirt makes me smile because it's so easy to pull over my head and even without ironing it looks effortless. Paired it with this very light neon coral pants and cobalt blue shoes for a simple chic dressed-up look.

Guardians of the Galaxy


Marian Grey shoes / Kimi shirt / HM jeans


4 comments:

  1. I love the style of this than the previous. nice
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you paired this floral top with a pastel pants. It definitely allow the top to be so outstanding =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the combination of oranges and blue! you look really chic in this outfit.

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cool look. Love easy dressy blouse like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya