Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Birthday::: Diamond-accent Earrings

It's my birthday!
Yep, I'm a last day of the year woman. Bet you didn't know this. 
Got my birthstones today and I absolutely adore them. 
The blue topaz in the middle stole my heart, I'm already putting on the black and white diamond accent ruby on the left and I can't stop admiring the simplicity of the garnet earrings on the right. 
Hope you're getting ready to count down to the New Year. 
Wish you the best. 


Diamond earrings for birthday gift



5 comments:

  1. Aw Happy birthday Inez! And a Happy New Year to you also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birtdayyyyyyyyy!

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The earrings are very pretty. I hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bday http://mrandmissfacebooknigeria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww.. Hbd in areas doll
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya