Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Recap of October 2014


“I prefer to have people read books for me and then summarize them in a few sentences. It’s the same as if I had read them myself, except it takes longer.” 
― Bauvard, The Prince Of Plungers

Ha. Words of a lazy reader. Me, I like to hear or read a summary because it helps me decide if the full book is worth reading. Usually, I don't finish the summary if I find it intriguing, I simply skip on to the book.
So, we can say I'm risking showing you a summary of outfit posts this year, so that hopefully you will stay on the ride with me next year. ;-) 
And below we have October 2014 outfits.
October Wear October Style
Trends for fall 2014




5 comments:

  1. You have great sense of style! These looks are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits, especially the ones with colorful prints! They make really statement pieces!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya