Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Grey Skirt::: Pink Shirt

“I've never wanted more, until I met you. ---- Christian Grey, Fifty Shades of Grey” 
― E.L. James
Dear Lord, it is sacrilege to waste such a sentence on a grey pleated skirt, but I couldn't get the damned sentence off my mind.
I couldn't also let this skirt remain buried away. Not when the pleats beckoned me. 
Wore it with this pastel pink shirt and pointy black shoes for a simple secretarial look.



Steven by Steve Madden  shoes / Ivy club skirt / random shop shirt 


2 comments:

  1. LOL You crack me up Inez! I love the grey and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I have to admit, the sentence is perfect for the skirt, even though I'm not a big fan of the book, blah :D
    Love these shoes, the ankle straps are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya