Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Lace Skirt Without Heels

Me without you is like;  
 a shoe without laces
a geek without braces
and a sentence without spaces
best friends, me and you
----- Anonymous

Me without you citizens of My Small World is like;
Fall without a lace skirt
A lace skirt without heels
and heels without ankle straps
best friends, me and you

This pink lace skirt and I have become fast friends this season, maybe because it looks a bit Christmas-y with the shine and shimmers. 
 I dressed it down with a plain grey tank and kept it from looking shabby by wearing my cobalt blue heels and a matching clutch; so that the look is a cross between dressed down and dressed up.
 Perfect from day to night.


Marian Grey shoes / unknown brand tank / Random store clutch / custom-made skirt 


5 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous, love the skirt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE MIX OF PINK AND BLUE
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So classy! The clutch is perfect and I love the shimmer of the skirt and the color ^_^ Haha, great poem!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya