Thursday, October 2, 2014

Plaid Shirt For Fall

 What gives a person's life meaning is unique to every individual.----- psychealive.org

Spirituality (God), Self-improvement, Appreciation of beauty (In the physical and emotional), and Structure are my core values; these give meaning to my life; these practically define who I am.
When I stray from these I am destabilized and when I am I sit, reflect and find my way back to these values just as I found my way back to this plaid shirt.
I am yet to find a plaid shirt that appeals to me the way that this one does. I have worn it as a shirt and a jacket, this time I got creative and did a 90's spin with it.

What are your values? What makes your life unique?
 


 Locoma shirt / Dereon jeans / Atmosphere brogues / unknown brand tank
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LADIES WITH SLIM FIGURE. NICE OUTFIT
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/search/label/model

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely self improvement. But in the "career, success" kind of improvement, but improvement of my perception towards life and improvement of my character, learning new things as well! :) I loove this sporty outfit! I've been so used to seeing you in elegant pieces, this is quite refreshing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look. The glases did it for me
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya