Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Simple Blue Stripe Shirt

 Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance---- Coco Chanel

I will keep striving for elegance and it seems to come easier as I get older.
 I have also learned that in life there are certain matters one can only handle with about just this much elegance, but not in the matter of a simple stripe shirt, a pair of denims and leopard pumps.
A look like this is much more easier to handle elegantly than, say, an undeveloped personality.
For that I believe it's different strokes for different folks.
 


 T.M Lewin shirt / Merona shoes / Dereon jeans
 
 

4 comments:

  1. i love the choice of shor... cute
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! Sometimes I think simplicity is THE BEST. Other times I totally like to mix it up and make it fun. Love the stripes and leopard Inez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy your thoughts behind an outfit, you're such an inspiring person! ^_^
    Adore these leopard heels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya