Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Reflection of Myself

“Suddenly, everything was beautiful. The way she viewed the world was nothing more but a reflection of herself.” 

― Robert. M. Drake
We each view things from a reflection of our thoughts. When our thoughts about ourself are critical, we tend to view the things outside of us critically. When our thoughts are full of altruistic love, we view the world with  altruism. If our thoughts are full of envy, we'll view the world as green, ready to be exploited, used and abused.
Green is the colour I most love on this full skirt which I DIYed. I paired it with this grid print shirt which is a recent purchase and I'm loving that I have a new pattern aside stripes to play print mixing with. 
Pardon the poor photos.  


Laura shoes / self-made skirt / unknown brand shirt 





3 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog for several years. I love your refined sense of style and enjoy your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That warms my heart, Danielle. Thank you. :-)

      Delete
  2. You are an awesome blogger i repeat and you should be a great model too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya