Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Nude Lace Skirt

Don't criticise what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that man's shoes---- Elvis Presley
I'm guilty of having done my fair share of criticisms. These days though I try to be conscious and start certain sentences with "I don't know where you are coming from, but I think it would be good if....."
You see, I don't know where you are coming from, but in My Small World this nude lace skirt is perfection. The fabric is cotton which is suitable for all kinds of weather conditions and the cut and style isn't restrictive.
I wore this lace skirt to work with a stripe shirt and a jacket.
Hope you have a happy work week.


 


unknown brand skirt / Tamaris shoes / unknown brand shirt and jacket





4 comments:

  1. Classy work attire, love this skirt ^_^ I adore the blazer too, you look quite the professional :P I usually stay away from criticizing people too, I don't interfere into people's lives and I hate when people interfere with mine. I fucking hate it! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice skirt
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful skirt Inez! I always like to check myself (and others) when I start feeling judge-y.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mix of prints! I love the eye lit skirt and striped blouse.

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya