Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Lavender Jeans: I Love You

Happiness is not getting what you want, it's appreciating what you have. Gratitude is the key to happiness---- Michael Josephson

If you are a regular reader of MSW, first, I love you, second, you know that I remix clothing items and these lavender denim will be no exception. One of the reasons I remix items is because rather than go on shopping sprees, as if I have the budget for it, hehehehe, I like to appreciate and consciously enjoy what I already have. I wear items until I tell myself "Ok, you've had this for long enough". 
As a result of that I carefully consider what I intend to purchase, though I have my moments. I consider colour, cut, style, versatility and trends. It being trendy means I have a short period of time to put it to great use, so I weigh that against classic pieces. Of course, I make a number of errors; it's a learning process, but at the end I intend to have a happy, well loved wardrobe smiling back at me.



WD.NY shirt / Steven by Steve Madden shoes / Jay Jays pants



2 comments:

  1. Having a pair of jeans that you love is such a blessing. It really makes those last minute "what to wear!?!" moments so much easier! You look great in these Inez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jeans.
    Shoes! You look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya