Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Your Sixth Sense

I've never told you this before, but I'm a little psychic. I can't read minds or anything yet, but I do have a sixth sense. ----- Rachel Berry
No, I don't read palms or gaze into crystal balls or look for the connections in stars, but I do immensely enjoy mystical movies and theories and books. 
Delving into supernatural thoughts lets me vicariously pretend that for a split second, or hour if I have a glass of wine and I'm curled up in bed, I am a supernatural being.
Alas, behold this human being below putting on Your Sixth Sense dark, mystical, floral shirt on a humane pair of boyfriend jeans. This might just be how far my supernatural powers can go, but you never know what's lurking underneath yet undiscovered.


Franco Sarto shoes ( alternative ) / Only jeans / Your Sixth Sense shirt (alternative 1 & alternative 2)


4 comments:

  1. You are so lovely and that shirt is very pretty on you :) xoxo

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. una camiseta preciosa

    XXX

    http://ammbyrebeca.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in this outfit and I love that you paired it will neutral shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya