Wednesday, July 30, 2014

White and Pale Denim

I kiss like a skyscraper meets the sky, only with less scrapping and more vertigo...... Jarod Kintz

If someone kissed me like that I would give that someone a head butt. 
One of the things I like about getting older is the maturity of knowing exactly what I want or don't want, for most things, and more importantly, why I do want it or don't want it and exactly how I want it or not. 
Like how I wanted this skinny stretchy pants in pale blue and how I knew it would be perfect with this oversize white shirt and tan accessories.



My Small World

My Small World
Audrey Brooke flats / Stradivarius pants (alternative) / unknown brand shirt (alternative) / IGII clutch












3 comments:

  1. love the jeans, stunning color. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, kiss like a skyscraper, that's a good one :D
    This outfit is very pretty, I like the easy carefree vibe and that vintage clutch is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. White on denim is always effortlessly chic. Looking good! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya