Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Black Maxi

Maxi dresses are also my best friend. They take me from my morning coffee, to the beach, to nighttime. -----Hilary Rhoda
It's funny how it is that I tell myself that I love maxi dresses and yet I have only this maxi dress in my closet. I  have it in mind to change that, but until then I will be styling this one in all the ways that I can.
I love that the fabric outlines my feminine curve without clinging to it; making it appropriate for day.
I also love that it is in plain black so that I can work any accessory with it.
 I started off with neutrals.


Offshoot dress (alternative) / Liz Claiborne shoes / IGII clutch / unknown brand necklace and jacket 



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Inez! This is a very flattering dress on you and I'm sure it will prove to be very versatile in your closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and elegant dress and yes indeed it shows off your gorgeous curves so well :) Wow!! You are so lovely! xoxo

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought the lace was part from the dress and then I saw the cardigan, well played! :D Love the clutch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the gown which you wore a cored jacket.
    cute
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya