Thursday, June 5, 2014

White

“Everyone has a gripping stranger in their lives, Andy, a stranger who unwittingly possesses a bizarre hold over you. Maybe it's the kid in cut-offs who mows your lawn or the woman wearing white shoulders who stamps your book at the library - a stranger who, if you were to come home and find a message from them on your answering machine saying, "Drop everything. I love you. Come away with me now to Florida," you'd follow them.”
---- Douglas Coupland 

Wouldn't it be great to have such a stranger in real life.....If only I could pull him out of my imaginations and day dreams I'd wear the freshest whites and Ray Bans certainly, while we are on a cruise.....I'd indulge in a Balinese massage while he enjoys some fine hand-rolled tobacco.....
Alas, here I am in floral white lace skirt and a blinding pink shirt doing the mundane tasks of my ho-hum everyday life.


unknown brand skirt (alternative here and here) and shirt ( alternative here and here ) / Liz Claiborne shoes / 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit...i really like the skirt. I nominated your blog for the Liebster awards...please check my blog for details www.misspurpleheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sandal is nice I love the simple look.
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya