Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Shirt Dress ::: City Sandals


People give me such a hard time because I don't wear dresses. What's that got to do with anything?
Ellen DeGeneres
I love dresses. I love this shirt dress. I really do. The black and white prints and the silk fabric got me sucked in, but after the first two undocumented wears I feel like I've soaked up all the intrinsic feelings of greatness I bought with it. And that is the fundamental challenge with dresses. 
Not much can be squeezed out of them in terms of re-mixing or re-purposing. 
But, I will show you the few ways I've re-styled this simple shirt dress starting today. 
Here I've worn it simply as is, favoring  my new blush tone Aldo bag and a pair of city sandals.


Aldo bag ( alternative) / Mudd shoes ( alternative) / Boston Proper dress (alternative)

PS: There's going to be a yard sale  #TheYardSale  at Abuja commencing on the 12th of July this year. All items N4,000 or Less. It holds on the 2nd Saturday Every Month. 

2 comments:

  1. This shirt dress is really amazing and looks great with these sandals!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good in the shirt dress! Your handbag mathes well with the dress.
    simple formal dresses austrlia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya