Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Print Mixing : Geometric Lines

“Give me a place to stand, a lever long enough and a fulcrum. and I can move the Earth”
― Archimedes
Archimedes' contributions to geometry still continues to assist in moving the Earth, true. But, I see his quote from a different light. A place to stand means support, a lever long enough means flexibility of allowance and a fulcrum means support. Sometimes, these are all an individual needs to score; to make it; to get it right. 
All restrictions removed as fashion has done with print mixing and I with these pants.


unknown brand pants (alternative) / Zara Trafaluc top (alternative)  /
Kenneth Cole shoes (alternative)


2 comments:

  1. I love your posts, they're always so interesting and thought provoking too! :)
    Love this bright colored top, it's perfect Springy top, looks gorgeous with the chain necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're doing great with mixing these prints! I really like the prints on your pants =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya