Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pink Blush Tones.


The best blush to use is laughter: It put roses in your cheeks and in your soul.
----- Linda Knight

Yeah, laughter is good. It lightens my heart and relaxes my face.
Blush tones are very pleasing when worn with light blue denim. I had a tailor add lace bits behind the distressed rips of the jeans because I didn't want skin showing when I wore it. I think it looks good.
My hair is a mess, ah.




Aldo bag (alternative) / Ann Taylor Loft shoes / Love Republic top, Love this /  
Miss Swan jeans (alternative)


5 comments:

  1. I want that bag ... puppy eyes
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one pretty outfit, I really like your top, the print is just right, I can`t help but love a good floral print, also you look lovely and your shoes rock!
    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one pretty outfit, I really like your top, the print is just right, I can`t help but love a good floral print, also you look lovely and your shoes rock!
    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are looking lovely here :) That floral top is absolutely adorable :) I am also in love with your bag and shoes!! thank you very much for passing by my blog, i really appreciate it! x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya