Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pastel Pink Shirt and a Leopard Jacket.

Full Definition of PASTEL PINK

:  a moderate yellowish pink that is redder and lighter than coral pink, redder, lighter, and stronger than dusty pink, and redder and stronger than average peach. Via Merriam Webster.
I don't know if you can picture the color described in your mind's eye, but I couldn't for the longest time until I actually saw the color in magazines and on bloggers. And what do you know it was this color I loved really much.
I recently purchased this shirt and I attempted toughening it up with this leopard jacket, but I think pastel pink sweetened up the jacket. heheheee.  




Clarks Originals shoes / Miss Swan jeans (alternative) / T.M Lewin shirt (alternative)  / MICHAEL Micael Kors bag

3 comments:

  1. I love the blazer so cute
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if the jacket toughens up the shirt or if the shirt pretties up the jacket but it works well together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya