Thursday, April 10, 2014

Burnt Orange and a Vest


“You look at the lights, and it seems like everything is green, and then it turns to a burnt orange. That's the color everything stays, and everything just seems more clear. I think the ball looks a lot brighter to me.”
-----Brennan Garr

This is an old photo taken before I put my hair under a weave in order to extend the time before I cream it. This vest works with everything from a body con dress to blue denims.
 Here, I am wearing it with a burnt orange top and brown pants.


BSK jeggings / MontegoBay Club sandals / Miss Selfridge top / Mei e lu vest
Mei e lu


2 comments:

  1. That top is so pretty and your legs are gorgeous :) xoxo

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya