Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Juiciest Peach in the World.

You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches---Dita Von Teese
You simply cannot please everybody because people are so different and diverse. It's best to just be the best version of yourself that you can be....for yourself.
I kept distractions to a minimum by pairing my top-to-bottom peach outfit with brown shades.
Oh, say hello to Tutu, the neighbors dog. :D



Sports girl top / Divided by HM pants / random flats and belt


4 comments:

  1. I love this quote and it is so true. I also love your peach on peach in this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peach and the various shades are, cool i also love the brown belt but next time avoid wearing tights inside your jeans

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to please people, nice quote! Wow, those trousers are everything, and I love your hair girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya