Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Black Skirt


“My bottom is my delinquent daughter. I lavish praise upon her cheeks when she's well behaved and when she gets out of control, I pretend she isn't mine.” 
― Anna JohnsonThree Black Skirts: All You Need to Survive

Choosing the right bottom for this length of peplum was a bit tricky. Length like this always works with shorter hemlines, but what if you cannot wear a short hemline at the moment? I think it works good with this above the knee length of skirt. I also intend to pair it with pants. Will post that soon. 
What I love about this stretchy black skirt is that I can pull it up to adjust the length for night and still be able to wear it at a respectable length for day. 


How to wear tops with long or lengthy peplum

 Steve Madden  shoes / random store top and skirt / unknown brand bag.



8 comments:

  1. You look amazing!
    Looovvevee your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very chic
    love your shoes and bag

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful chic lady! You look so elegant here :)

    Lu
    Bloggers World Calendar 2014
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. top carinissimo (; Reb, xoxo.

    *Sul mio blog c'è un nuovo post, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/12/pure-morning.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely chic outfit and the bag is very cute! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I agree..the peplum top is so long it'd be hard to style it. However, u did a fab job..lloking great Inez.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya