Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Redember

Designers want me to dress like Spring, in billowing things. I don't feel like Spring. I feel like a warm red Autumn.------------Marilyn Monroe
Have I ever mentioned that I'm thrilled about 'ember' months. I'm sure I did say something like this last year. Nonetheless, it's a fact. I can't really say why I am but as the year wraps up and the new year draws nearer....not to mention my birthday, there's this excitement in me. Perhaps, for the promise of a new beginning, a fresh start. I've started contemplating my New Year Resolutions. Yes, I know it's still two months away. I better zip it. :D
Snakeskin against untucked red shirt and perfect bows on my toes.
Do you think red becomes much more appealing during 'ember' months?



Enzo Angiolini shoes / Zara basic shirt / Carvela clutch / Oribar Sat skirt


5 comments:

  1. You look great in this red Inez! When is your birthday? My oldest son's is November 16th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My birthday is on the last day of the year! December 31st! It's always forgotten. lol. My sis's is in November.

      Delete
  2. This is such a chic, stylish outfit. I really like the red on red and your statement necklace. Your clutch is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving those accessories!!

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya