Monday, October 7, 2013

My Style Formula: Red Touches on a Black Look

“As she always did on any really important day, Penelope Hayes wore red.”
― Anna Godbersen, The Luxe

Putting red touches to an outfit always makes me feel a bit glam. Especially when it's red on black or black on red. Whichever way it goes glamor is infused nonetheless.

I'll be introducing a new monthly feature to the blog soon. The CCGC of Styling. C for Creative, C for casual, G for glamor and the last C for classic. Stay tuned to know more about it.

Gerard Darel skirt / random store shirt / Prabal Gurung for Target shoes / Rommanel gold bracelet.



10 comments:

  1. I always feel sassy when I wear red. I can't wait for your new series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Frannie. I can't wait to begin the new series.

      Delete
  2. i recently got some red shoes that i absolutely love!! pretty look!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sandals and the whole outfit is very nice!:)

    Sun and Sany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely heels.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya