Friday, October 11, 2013

Have a little more fun while the sun is out.



"Oh, how I regret not having worn a bikini for the entire year I was twenty-six. If anyone young is reading this, go, right this minute, put on a bikini, and don't take it off until you're thirty-four.”

Nora Ephron, I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman


I guess bikini season is over in some parts of the world, but I take that quote to mean that we shouldn't keep procrastinating doing youthful things while we've still got youth. After all, haven't we only got this one life to live?

I love this t-shirt and yet I've only worn it twice since I got it. I thought it'd add a little twist to the black and white look.

 

 

Classiques shoes / Escada t-shirt / Gerard Darel skirt / unknown brand sleeveless blazer

17 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I used to be very self conscious of my body when I was 17 and didn't want to go to the beach for that reason. Now, I just don't give a damn :D
    Love the pumps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not giving a damn sometimes is a good attitude to living. Thanks, Keit.

      Delete
  2. Sometimes we are not putting on some garments just because we are not self-confident enough or shy, maybe it's really wrong and we should wear anything we like, because we live only once. I love reading your post and I also like your outfit, it's just great! I've got to mention you have wonderful long legs)) Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Alexandra, we should wear anything we like because we live only once. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Lovely post beautiful! Keep up the great work in your blog…
    Wish you a lovely weekend,
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really cool top which you styled it so well.
    Well, in my case, I can wear bikini for the whole year but I wish I could wear some jacket and coats like now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could wear coats. They always look incredibly stylish with thigh high boots. Thanks, Yen.

      Delete
  5. What a great quote--I've never heard it before! Cute tee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being young is beautiful it has nothing 2 do wit ur age, but ow well u take care of ur heart n body. Was expectin 2 see u in a bikini tho lolx
    Happy holiday peeps! Save up to 70% off The best deals of the day! Pls click on the link for an exciting shopping experience online. www.dealdey.com/?ref=LI0USO14BD hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being young is first in ur heart den it shows outside dat's y som peeps look way older dan deir age. Was xpectin 2 see u in a bikini tho lolx
    Happy holiday people! Save up to 70% off The best deals of the day! Pls click on the link for an exciting shopping experience online. www.dealdey.com/?ref=LI0USO14BD hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very chic beauty ! Your tee is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya