Monday, October 14, 2013

Black and White

There is no black-and-white situation. It's all part of life. Highs, lows, middles.
-------Van Morrison

There are times in everyone's life when we are flying so high and having so much joy. Times like these we tend to be so immersed in ourselves we forget the people around us.
 We see them, we talk to them but we don't really communicate with them. Then comes the middle with the communication and mutual sharing it brings. Then the lows when we want to shut out everyone and loathe ourselves. The cycle is inevitable. The degrees of it just varies.

Outfit: This is the second styling of this black and white shirt and I still choose to do an all black look with it. I'm really starting to like black and white looks. It's so easy to do and yet so chic. 



 HM pants / unknown brand shirt / Enzo Angiolini shoes 



4 comments:

  1. You look pretty, love your blouse and the simplicity of the outfit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true what you are writing, I agree in each point, sounds like you are a wise girl! And you look clever and cute in your outfit <3

    And thank you for your nice comment on my blog - I checked immediately your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It´ll be great if you come return to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty sweetie, I love your top :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love classic black and white looks! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya